Award-Winning Painting Contractors Serving Dallas, Oregon
Star Painting LLC’s team of highly-experienced painters are skilled at helping Dallas, Oregon homeowners upgrade the homes the right way.
What’s the right way when it comes to interior and exterior house painting? To us, the right way to paint means taking care of the details other painting contractors in Dallas, OR overlook.
Prep, prime, perfect
Prepping surfaces, applying primers that are appropriate for the surface material, matching colors to existing elements, and making sure that our customers are happy with the timeframe and cost of the house painting project.
Our long list of local and industry awards weren’t earned by ‘getting by’ with mediocre service. Our team is dedicated to asking questions if something doesn’t seem right, double-checking the plans for each individual project, and ensuring that the homeowners fully understand the painting process before getting started.
Our Painting Contractors Provide:
- Exterior Painting
- Interior Painting
- Residential Painting
- Commercial Painting
- Retirement Homes
- Tenant Improvements
- Unit Refreshes
- Doors, Millwork, and Cabinetry
- Decks, Fences, and Pergolas
Why hire a professional painting contractor?
It’s true that you don’t need special skills to add a new coat of paint to a room. And you could even paint the exterior of your home without professional help.
But, for many homeowners, the decision to work with a painting contractor is a matter of time and energy.
The benefits of working with a painting contractor:
- Thorough surface prep
- Higher attention to detail
- Scaffolds and other commercial equipment that make the job safer
- Licensed, insured work
- Leaving the hard work to the pros
- Profesional quality and longer-lasting results
- Clean-up services included
How do we do exterior paint better:
- Our painters move furniture or cover it with protective sheeting
- Apply drop cloths to flooring
- Choose paint brands that offer low-VOC options
- Thoroughly prep and clean surfaces
- Ask your permission to remove fixtures in order to paint underneath them
- Do our best to mitigate vapors
- Apply paint evenly and correct any inconsistencies in color, texture, or coat thickness
- Leave leftover paint for any touch-ups you may need to do in the future
- Anticipate your questions about scheduling, dry time, and any other concerns
Many paint manufacturers offer paint formulas that are made for rainy environments. Star Painting chooses paints from Rodda and Sherwin-Williams who both offer “superior exterior” paints that can even be applied while
Sherwin-Wiliams offers a paint called Resilience which is formulated with Moisture Guard technology. With this paint, exteriors are protected from moisture within two hours rather than the usual four that other latex paints require. Learn more about options for exterior paint that stands up to the moist conditions of the Pacific Northwest.
Do you want your eaves and trim to look distinct from the rest of the siding or consistent?
A great way to find out how the exterior of your home should look is to consider other homes nearby. Many homeowners like their house trim to “pop”, so they choose a darker color for the siding, and a white or light color for the window frames and eaves.
At our showroom, The Tile Gallery, you can look at some of the homes we’ve painted in the area as well as browse materials for future home projects.
For a Professional House Painting Contractor in Dallas, Oregon, Call Star Painting today